- Seeing through a glass darkly: on combating terrorism :
- Transit gambit: on e-way bill mechanism for transport of goods :
- Parliament gives nod to IIM Bill :
- 230% increase in ceasefire violations: govt. :
- CAG picks flaws in Centre’s accounting :
- The decline of the WTO :
- The gaps in the Mental Healthcare Act :
- Why UIDAI’s rap on Airtel is a warning for firms dealing with customer data :
- An interlocutor’s doomed mission : Given the situation in Kashmir — continuing military operations, toothless polity — Dineshwar Sharma initiative appears futile.
- Unsafe at home, and in the workplace : Five years after a gangrape in the capital sparked widespread protests on the issue of sexual assault, stringent laws have not proved to be a deterrent, or created safe spaces for women.
- Reveal, recognise, resolve : Gap between global banks and Indian banks on bad loan recovery is set to narrow